Friday 21 May 2010

Where I've Been

So em, hi.

Yeah, I haven’t been around in over a month. Sorry about that. If you hadn’t noticed, I gave up on BEDA. That just lead to me neglecting this blog. I have been writing though!

Every Monday and Wednesday I post on the FringeFX Design Blog. If are interested in art, then the Design Blog should be very interesting reading for you.

Another interesting thing that’s happened recently: I designed the cover art for Alan Lastufka and Luke Conard’s new album “Erase This”. It started shipping yesterday, and you can get it on iTunes or the physical copy off DFTBA.com. I highly recommend it, not just because I had a little input into it. The album is a wonderful piece of art, and it’s more than worth the money.

I’ll be off, but hopefully I’ll have the energy to continue posting. Probably after my exams. If you miss my postings, then check out the FringeFX Design Blog.

-S

0 comments:

Post a Comment