Saturday 27 November 2010

Where?

Hi there,

I haven't really posted anything in ages. To be honest, I've been properly busy since my last post. It's kind of a weird experience, but it is legitimate. I'm now in the third year of my course, and Honours subjects really take up a lot of time! Though I can't wait until next year when all I have is Honours subjects. There's more work, but you're only in for 2 hours a week, it's great.

So, two of my three courses this semester have finished, leaving me with a five day weekend. I really haven't got an excuse now. Therefore, I plan on blogging more! If I have anything interesting to say, I'll say it!

First and foremost, I've been playing Red Dead Redemption online a lot these days. If you have a Playstation 3 and play Red Dead Redemption online (or any game really, I have more than one game), add me! My PSN ID is 'Edenology'.

Right, that'll do for now. I'll come back soon with more shit to talk about!

-S

0 comments:

Post a Comment